Introduction to ArtsEqual - What is it all about? (video)
The ARTSEQUAL research initiative, coordinated by the University of the Arts Helsinki, examines the arts as public service, with equality as the starting point, and explores how the arts can meet the social challenges of the 2020s.
The project will explore the potential of the arts as public service to increase participation, well-being, and active community engagement. The research will apply systems thinking to understand the societal impact of the arts. Its objective is to provide evidence-based knowledge and recommendations to support governmental policies and decision-making and to establish new arts-based services.
- Illustrations and animation – Heikki Jantunen, Lauri Manninen
- Voice of narration – Henri Tuominen
- Sound effects and recordings – Heikki Jantunen, Lauri Manninen
- Music composed by Nathan Riki Thomson
- Re-mix by Mikko Hassinen
- Production – Unigrafia Oy